Rachel is fully committed to lifelong personal and professional growth with a strong desire to learn and apply new knowledge in her service to others.
The following is a list of courses she has taken for continuing education credit with the most recent course at the top. The dated sections correspond with the two-year RN license renewal period in Pennsylvania.
2019 – 2021
- Psychological and Medical Benefits of a Plant-Rich Diet – presented by Sally Fisher, MD
- Understanding Bipolar Spectrum Disorders – Presented by June Gruber, PhD, Associate Professor at University of Colorado Boulder
- Advances in Understanding, Preventing and Treating COVID-19 – presented by Sally Fisher, MD
- Mastering Sixteen Key Habits of Emotionally Resilient People – presented by Kateri McRae, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology, University of Denver
- Overcoming Disabling Thoughts with Special Focus on Applying Positive Psychology – presented by Jaime L. Kurtz, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology, James Madison University
- How We Heal Ourselves and Others: Communicating in Ways that Create Meaningful Change – presented by Paula Butterfield, PhD
2017 – 2019
- The Immune System: Mind-Body Connection, Who Gets Sick and Who Stays Well – presented by Christopher Engeland, PhD
Other continuing education courses during this time were earned in a RN to BSN undergraduate program at Penn State University – World Campus. Rachel pursued her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Penn State after becoming a licensed registered nurse in Pennsylvania in September of 2016.
Page last updated: May 17, 2021