Rachel views wellness coaching as a highly valued partnership designed to create health through collaboration, investigation, accountability, and education where the client is always in the driver’s seat. Client preferences are the foundation of all sessions.
There are several options for working with Rachel:
- Individual Sessions
- Bundled Session Packages
- Individual and Group Programs
Packages bundle services to save you 15% off single session rates. Programs are packed with tremendous value and include both educational resources and individual or group coaching support.
Upstream Wellness Coaching Programs and Packages
Click on each package for more details about the program or service.
Individual and Group Programs:
Detox Your Life in 21 Days Program – individual and group programs designed to educate and support clients who are ready to reclaim their energy, vibrancy and satisfaction with life! Both individual and group programs are open for a minimum of 12 weeks to allow ample time to download all supporting materials. Individual program includes 3 – 30 minute private coaching sessions: $397. Group program includes 6 group coaching sessions, 3 daytime and 3 evening, so you can pick the time that works best for you: $297. Click here to access a FREE 3-Day Preview of the full 21 Day Program.
- Detox Your Life – 8 Session Package lasting two months includes (1) 1 hour initial consult; (1) 45 minute follow up session; and (6) 30 minute follow up sessions. $359
- Jumpstart – 5 Session Package lasting one month includes (1) 1 hour initial consult; (1) 45 minute follow up session; and (3) 30 minute follow up sessions. $249
- Stick to It – 8 Session Package lasting 2 – 4 months includes (1) 1 hour initial consult; (1) 45 minute follow up session; and (6) 30 minute follow up sessions. $359
- Change Maker – 12 Session Package lasting 3 – 6 months includes (1) 1 hour initial consult; (3) 45 minute follow up sessions; and (8) 30 minute follow up sessions. $549
- Individual New and Established Client Services
Please note: pricing is subject to change without notice. Any changes in coaching service fees will be updated on this page in a timely manner. In the event of a discrepancy, the fees on Rachel’s business platform Better will be considered the most recent.
Page last updated January 3, 2020